Social media has made it possible for anyone to share content with everyone online rather you know them or not. But we now have a list that you should check out before you publish your content to the world. Lets start the list:
- Never post anything offensive, you never know who is reading and watching. ( its your brand) look at getting a social media tool like sproutsocial.com.
- Don’t call people or business out on social media. Its all in bad taste and it can ruin a relationship in more than one way.
- Claim other peoples content as your own, if you take it ask or gave them a shout out so people know where the content originated.
- Don’t talk negatively about a co-worker, your boss, or employer. That can get you in deep and if your looking for a new job, you might be looking for a while.
- When you go on vacation, you might want to wait until your back to post. because again you never know who is watching.
- Lastly, you don’t want to share anything that you don’t want online that is private forever.