So recently, I have come across this great affiliate network that could help any one that is doing affiliate marketing. Its called skimlinks.com.
With skimlinks all you have to do is write content on the products you like to sell and skimlinks will link that product your talking about to an affiliate if they have one in their network.
Things I want to cover in this post:
- The new social media website that everyone is talking about, Pinterest.com
- Skimlinks.com the Affiliate Marketing Network
So all you have to do is make sure that you have good fresh content to share and promote and skimlinks will help you with the rest. Pretty sweet deal, and the way that skimlinks does their comission is 75% to 25%.
You the content writer getting 75% and skimlinks getting the other 25%. I mean it doesn’t hurt to try something new.
Here is an example of skimlinks I am going to put the word amazon.com and not link it manally in the back end but when I publish it it will be linked and I can be making money right now.
That’s pretty sweet, so all and all skimlinks is well worth the time and can pay off in the end. If you want to read up on skimlinks check out Social Media Marketing Can Open Many Doors For You and Your Business. In the article it takes more about skimlinks and how it can be used for social media marketing. It also talks about the new social media website that has everyone talking, Pinterest.com, I will be sharing my thoughts on pinterest.com in a later post.