Deactivating your Twitter account is pretty simple if you know what steps to follow. To deactivate your twitter account it’s pretty straight forward.
- Log in to your account.
- Click on the settings from the drop down menu.
- Click on Deactivate account.
- Enter your password when it prompts you.
- Verify that you want to deactivate your account… Then your all done.
- You have 30 days to reactivate your account after you have deactivated it.
- To use a username or email address on another account, you must first change them and then confirm the change prior to deactivation. See below for instructions.
- After 30 days your Twitter information is permanently deleted.