Now if you are in to music like I am you are going to like this post or if you work with musicians to help promote their music. Right now social media is the best way to promote anyone’s music. It has been the choice by many artists in Detroit and around the world. I mean my Twitter blows up with music videos to post on my other websites 24/7.
Archives for : social media
Many businesses thought Detroit would like to be Detroit’s top social media blog, what that takes to be the top social media blog not just in Detroit but wherever it will entail you to blog your heart away for many months, But that’s not even grantueed that you will be the top social media blog in your industry.
Now many of you might not know what social SEO is but businesses who can ultimately bring these two channels together will see significant gains now and in the future within the SERPS.
If you want to have a good amount of momentum with your website you will want to use the power of social media they are basically intertwined with the SEO puzzle that most business want to create.
Did you know that content marketing is one of the fastest and best ways for better discovery of your content. Yes its true, 53% of the content on the internet is consumed by the USA. There are 27 million piece of content share everyday but that doesn’t include Facebook status or tweets.
Here is why you blog for SEO Optimized blog + high seo positions = more visitors to main site. Everyone wants their website to reach more audience and the way you do this through SEO.
SEO is the bones to any website and you should use it when you blog also. You just need to create sure that every writing has a reason for visitors to come to your main website and you need to create sure a link is provided with every post on the profile page. Consider your business blog a route that helps direct the curious to a better answer to the questions they have about the very search term they used to discover you.
The basic principle is that if you make your website easy to find your visitor will. A blog will help you in a major way because its fresh unique content and if you write for the keywords you want you will see results, but you can’t just write once every six months that won’t do anything for your SEO efforts.
You will also want to share what you have on your blog through social media. Using social media can be a driver for your traffic and getting readers. The more you blog the more you will see your investment come true.
You’ll notice that the title of this article has to do with running a blog. When you perform a web search using various keyword conditions you will often discover blogs that are detailed among the top ten for the phrase you select. What this means is that if you create a business blog to benefit your online business you should also work to ensure your primary keyword or phrase is obvious in your content.
Make sure your content keywords is only 3-5% of your content look at the formula above.
Now there are many web developer and website designer that can tell you what will make your website pop and yes design of your website has a lot to do with it. But if you want a website to catch on with people or readers you will need to look at these 7 ways to make your website stand out from others.
If you are looking for a few simple, cost-effective and inventive ways to spark your audience’s interest – and give your inbound marketing strategy a shot of adrenaline? Following are a few simple tips for building a must-see website by cultivating a vocal and passionate online community that anyone can feel proud to be a part of.
1. Provide a dedicated forum for discussion – Engage your readers or customers let them talk with you and other people that like your products, it can help your company grow into other products that your customers want to see.
2. Get them to share through social media – This is a large part now for any company and you need to let your audience know that you encourage them to share what you have on your website. Being on social media will help you out in the long run.
3. Make communication 2 ways – Let your reader or customer know that you are that to talk to them and you want to listen to what they have to say, this can help you make your products or services better for your customers or readers.
4. Be committed – Be there for your custom and stay with it interact on social media and on your forum you want to man your company’s website and your readers and customers. You want to gain your customers and readers trust online.
5. Do something different – Pick an appoach and run with it, kinda of be the black sheep if you will of your industry. Be creative and throw some curve balls. People online like uniqueness.
6. Make your readers number one – Give them the power of your products, maybe like give a ways or vip access on your website or a forum commissioner. Your reader will like roles and if you give them roles for the community you create they will be loyal to your brand.
7. Crowdsource – Get your readers and customers to help you build what you want to see. People online like to be engaged and interact with other like minded people socially and you as a business owner can help them help you build your company
All and all you want to make your readers and customers help you stand out from the others and you do that by encouraging them to take part in your company online.
If you are a local business owner of sorts than you will want to keep a close eye on local search engine optimization not just because I say so but because Google says so also.
Did you know that 96% of all searches are done in the local areas, so if you are a business owner you want to jump on the opportunity that Google is giving you and take over your competitors ASAP.
Incorporating local search engine optimisation strategies into your online marketing campaign could allow your business to be positioned as the leader for your service or solution in your local market place, giving you a huge advantage over your competition.
SEO will give you the best option moving forward with your local business search engine optimization. That’s why nearly 40% of searches; according to Google, have a local modifier included to help narrow down the options and provide only solutions close to the area they are currently in or intend to be in.
There are no serects here you just have to have a effective search engine optimization strategy and work off of that. Now if you don’t have the time or want to put in the effort for search engine optimization for local customers you can hire a consultant for that but you will want to do it fast because being ranked in the top three positions for your organic keyword can make or break you in local search and you want that local search because you can grow your brand a lot faster when you are dominating locally.
If you are going to take and put your efforts to local search here are some tips to kick start your campaign.
1. Know what people are searching for locally
2. Claim your Google + page…and fast
3. Get people to leave your company reviews
These are just a few tips to get you started and the rest is up to you and your company.
You hear about it all the time that people online lose interest in what you say on social media and that is very true you don’t want to lose your readers interested ever. That is one of the biggest sins of content writing.
One other thing that you don’t want to do when you are writing for social media is share to much you want to spread your content out throughout the day. Because if you fill up someones feed with to many links from the same account, more than likely they will block you. So you will want to post maybe 8 to 10 post a day every 3 hours and you should be safe. You want to gain followers not turn them off to your company.
Lastly you want to have a plan or an end goal when you are writing and posting on social media. Having a schedule will make your life easier online and make your readers wanting more. If you can balance your writing schedule out you will see that you can get more followers. Planning is the number one thing to all marketing, if you don’t have a plan you won’t be successful.
Forgetting to balance, being boring and flying by the seat of your pants without a plan are three surefire ways to fail at social media writing. But with the right writers on your team, either in-house or outsourced, and the right focus, you can make the most of your social media presence.